Was T-Rex a scavenger? You decide!
The Natural History Museum is really not what I remembered. I have (dim) memories of dark and dusty rooms, things floating in jars, crumbling dinosaurs skeletons. Or maybe those memories are only what I would like the museum to be, collective consciousness-style. Well, no mad scientists' lair in there now. The whole thing is now targeted at bright 8-year- olds. There are buttons to push and phones to listen into and screens to gawk at and all kinds of clever, state-of-the-art, pretty, flashy stuff. And also stuffed armadillos. (Soft on the inside, crunchy on the outside, Armadillos!)
On the way out, I saw:
- a tall, lanky black teenage boy in sportswear and gold jewellery, carrying a spongebob squarepants plastic lunch box.
- a five-year-old whose trousers fell down to her ankles as she ran after a pigeon.
All in all, a day well spent.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment