
>The Superbutch chronicles, Part deux - G’wan have a Guess
The first date
1.What did we have for dinner?
a. foie gras on toasted rye bread, a green salad and a Gewurtz 2000, followed by a home made raspberry pavlova.
b. Steak and chips with a full-bodied red wine.
c. Tesco’s Best value pasta with Tesco’s Best value tomato sauce.
2. What was playing in the background?
a. Rachmaninov’s Piano Concerto No.3 In D Minor
b. Timeless Kiss: The Best Romantic Piano Music
c. The Very Best of Céline Dion
3. During dinner, we:
a. talked about the Nikkei index
b. had a light hearted chat full of delicious flirting
c. watched telly
4. After dinner:
a. we retired to her boudoir and shut the door on the world
b. we did the dishes in close complicity
c. she went out to smoke a fag.
5. I felt:
a. wooed
b. Intrigued
c. Like I was watching an experiment.
6. at night:
a. we laid in a perfect embrace
b. snored in unison
c. her dog crept under the duvet and fell asleep on my leg.
7. In the morning:
a. it was all hot coffee, hot croissants and a beautiful sunset on Sarf Lunun.*
b. she went out for a fag
c. it was cold, so she had a fag in bed.
Oh, there’s more, you know.
[*:for the ‘mericans and other foreigners: that’s South London with the local accent.Try it.]
Thank you for stopping by and playing with me, people of blogland. Aren’t relationships fun?
No I’m off to bed with a
4 comments:
more more more...more superbutch chronicles! i'm hooked.
and it is blaaaaahdy freezin' innit? I'm still in my sleeping bag coat from my journey home!
It's real tatters.
Were we supposed to answer the quiz or not?
Bravo Y! You must check out your next TG venue - if you haven't already!
Good to see you having fun again!
PPQ: I have more little stories about Superbutch. Better get them out and then forget about the whoe thing..
Greavsie: well, the answers are pretty obvious, so.. not really. MAybe I should have made the options less.. transparent.
Cyberesque: aha, so you're a geeky TG creature, then, are you?? ;-)
Post a Comment