Saturday, June 11, 2005

Confession

She says: sometimes you only have to look at me.

I think: I know.

She writes: I have to go to a meeting now , where I not only have to participate ... I have to be pro-active .... problems & solutions and stuff ... be answerable & make sense ... make notes & implement things .... justify myself and be accountable .... and I’m still wet .....

I think: so you should be.


It’s a form of power, isn’t it.
And I have to confess I’m enjoying it.
At this point, I have to be honest, step off my proud pedestal, and add that it’s shared and reciprocal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Filth.

Love it.

David said...

Wet? Again!

There's too much showering going on!

saesnes said...

Yummy....

Starling said...

Sounds like you got a good thing goin on here :)

eroica said...

mmm, i *love* that power. love it. and of course the fact that it goes both ways.
me and plaything have been having good fun with that... as we work together we get to see just how UNCORDINATED AND DREAMY we make each other. funny stuff.
*rambles*
time for breakfast.