Thursday, November 17, 2005

It’s –3°C out here you know

1. I hope there’s some entity somewhere counting up karma points.
I hope that the karma points-counting entity knows to add big fat negative karma points to the bus drivers who shut the door in your face and drive off just out of meanness, and leave you cold and tired and laden with grocery bags and wanting to cry because you’ve hard a hard day, and now you have to wait another half hour for the next bus.
Big fat bad karma points.
And good ones to me for not throwing my eggs at the bus windows, as I was very tempted to do.

2. Chavo the cat and I have another thing in common besides messy black hair. Both our stomachs are rounding up for winter, or so it seems; to the point that I’m getting rather worried at his sudden diamond shape. Recently, he’s been waddling. I hope he doesn’t explode.

3. The woolly socks knitted by Grandma are calling. As is my bed and a good book. I know, I wear socks in bed. So?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i'm on my own i alsoi do the socks in bed thing.

not for long though - i'm investing in a hot water bottle on payday!