1. Bloglanders! It has struck me that The Perfect Christmas/Birthday/Whatever Present for just about every single person I know is a homemade hand-knitted pair of socks.
Yes.
You know it makes sense. Who would be foolish enough to not jump for joy when given a proper pair of socks? Personally, I would kill for one, but I have a grandmother firmly determined to keep me on the right side of the law, and she is knitting as I type. Of course I can’t knit, but I’m writing it down as part of my personal development plan for 2006. In the meantime, I’ll just buy people
2. I wonder if little Francis, alone in her glass cubicle in Battersea Dogs and cats home, is counting the days too. Probably not, because she’s only a kitten and she hasn’t learnt to count yet, but if she had she would know that we shall be picking her up on Saturday morning, and that is three days from now, and I cannot wait. On Thursday night J and I have got a date to make her a little house out to hide in of a cardboard box. Yay!
3. Next time, people of blogland, we'll broach the topic of long nails in lesbian porn flicks, but first I need a drink.
8 comments:
Mohair socks, Francis the Kitten, Lesbian Porn. What symmetry!
Greavsie- I know. I like to keep a common thread, you see.
"3. Next time, people of blogland, we'll broach the topic of long nails in lesbian porn flicks, but first I need a drink."
OK ....
I bet wee Francis T. Kitten would love mohair socks...
(as for long nails in lesbian porn flicks: I think I need a drink now..*winces*)
even worse: real life lesbians with long nails.
*shudder*
what are they thinking???
nice blog, pass on the socks though!
Isn`t it tomorrow little Francis come home?
I may have to visit soon to see the little cutie.
*comes
Post a Comment