Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blogpeople, do not think I have fallen asleep. Nevermind tangoing, I’ve been busy ..

…worrying about my mother, who’s had her jaw sawed up and rearranged in a different way. That was yesterday. It’s as scary as it sounds, but it’s a good thing. I think. Although I can’t see her, because she’s 2000 kilometres away and I’m here and it’s utterly useless being here when your mother is there having her face cut up, even if it’s by someone with a piece of paper that says he’s a qualified surgeon.

…hoping that she likes soup and compote and baby food, as she won’t be able to eat solids for the next three weeks.

…. churning things over and over in my mind, and not sleeping enough. Mostly.

Thank you for stopping by. Have you noticed it’s finally Spring? Hurrah. Be well.

4 comments:

Cadence said...

Hurrah for spring. There's blossom and flowers opening and the barest hint of warmer winds. I'm here if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for you and your Ma

Anon said...

Hope your mums ok and managing to eat something during the three weeks other than baby food.

Nice to see the flowers begining to bloom, summers coming at last.

mc said...

Sortof- I know. Thank you. You're wonderful.

Anonymous person- thank you too.

Charlie- she's having neat little protein shakes, mostly. Through a straw.Yay.

Summer? Jamie, you're so getting ahead of yourself. The post-thawing air is only barely breatheable right now.