Este verano, el calor me la suda.
1.When the temperature reaches 42 degrees, being hot becomes an occupation in itself.
2.Everything you do revolves around drinking water, buying more water to drink, eliminating water by every single pore in your body, buying more water.
3.The only way I get some sleep in my non aircon flat is by having a cold shower right before bed, then getting up half an hour later, putting on a tshirt and going back under the cold shower. Between that moment and the time my tshirt has dried up, I can easily get an hour's sleep.
4. I am slightly worried about fungus, but probably unduly. I'll let you know. Now I really need to go get some water.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
3 comments:
Do you want me to send you a fan ? I could have it there by Monday :-)
Hello. This may sound out of the blue, and I'm sorry to bring up what must be a painful memory, but... Could you please tell me if you were serious about moving to another continent to be with your now ex girlfriend? I, too, once contemplated immigration to join a GF, and I thought I was being imprudent. If you tell me that you were serious about immigration, that you were willing to give up your life in UK to be with your beloved, then I would somehow feel better about myself knowing that I'm not the only one who would do such thing. Am I making any sense?
Anonymous, you make perfect sense, and all I can say is yes Ii did contemplate it, and I'm glad that I didn't end up doing it. But that only applies to my own circumstances at the time..
Post a Comment