Saturday, January 13, 2007


1. Is it too late, bloglanders? If it is, nevermind, a happy shiny new 2007 to you anyway. I was considering joining the above demonstration against 2007 (apparently it stinks of old socks) but decided it was futile. Weren't calendars printed already? So I have given in.


  1. I suppose things have got back to normal -that is to say, fairly chaotic- in the House of Y since NYE. That night I tried to get my Special Lady Friend to salsa with me ; she clearly didn't find that normal at all, but she complied with her usual good humour. Yay! I am indeed very lucky, even if she really can't salsa. Yet.


  1. One of my presents this Christmas was a bottle of what must be my favourite wine in the world. A golden coloured, fragrant, delicate nectar, it was waiting to be packed at the bottom of the staircase. I was planning to take it back to London with me as a salsa aid, you see. Later I found a golden, fragrant puddle and a very puzzled cat with an equally fragrant front paw. What was left to do but laugh? I didn't wipe the cat's paw; who slept late the next morning.

  2. In other news, all is well. Be well!

2 comments:

eroica said...

feliz nueva anos or something to that effect but with correctimundo grammar and spelling
xxxx

missfee said...

I am with special lady friend, so not find salsa normal in the slightest :-) at least she gave it ago...

Laughing my ass at the drunken, and subsequently hungover cat :-) at least she has quality taste I guess... :-)