Sunday, January 21, 2007

  1. About two months ago, it was; I sent her a long, long email, because we hadn't seen each other since September; I told her what I'd been doing, my plans for the next few months, my lack of good resolutions for 2007, my love life, my search for meaning and what I'd had for breakfast. How was she, still seeing the same girl, and could we meet up soonish, would she like to come over for dinner?

  1. Tonight saw a reply: Must catch up soon. Call me.

Perhaps I don't deserve my friends...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh

i know that feeling.

it's shit when you feel like you're making all the effort and getting a big fat nothing in return.

good luck.

Anonymous said...

You never write anymore....waaahh! :( Miss your mind

xxoo

mc said...

C'lam: yep. Except I always start out thinking my effort mustn't have been big enough or something.

Charlie sweetie darling: you're right, I've been lazy and I owe you a proper email anyway.

Anonymous said...

YES you do! ;)

wanna meet in New York in the beginning of March?! I'm going there for a media event for my jewelry...to be presented to fashion mag editors! if you're on break, you MUST meet me half way this year ;)

xxoo
please email me and say hi to J and B