Persons attempting to find a motive will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Blogfolks, I've painted my bedroom walls, now I'll start thinking about what to pack as I'm about to leave London and this pitiful excuse for a summer that we're having. I'm going to Madrid again, I didn't see it very well last time. Then to France, where I'll be reading history books as a way of cutting myself off from the present. Then I'll take a train up to Scotland and try to avoid black pudding suppers. Be well!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello,
Have a wonderful vacation. I wish you would write more. I love your (writing, thinking) style.
Avoiding Black Pudding Suppers is very wise (likewise, White Pudding Suppers, Haggis Suppers and Deep Fried Pizza Suppers...) -I've been living here for 8 years and have avoided them fairly successfully so far, so you should be fine. Have a good holiday!
3 comments:
Hello,
Have a wonderful vacation.
I wish you would write more. I love your (writing, thinking) style.
Avoiding Black Pudding Suppers is very wise (likewise, White Pudding Suppers, Haggis Suppers and Deep Fried Pizza Suppers...) -I've been living here for 8 years and have avoided them fairly successfully so far, so you should be fine. Have a good holiday!
Enjoy the break, hope the weathers better for you :-)
Post a Comment