Saturday, December 19, 2009

Anita is on a mission.

- This one, no. Next.
- Why not?
- Not good looking enough for you. Next!
- But.. if he's ugly then I won't feel inadequate!
- Aha, this one there...
She reads out the poor unsuspecting man's profile, commenting on punctuation, use of vocabulary,  alleged relationship history and looks.
- Write to him. This one.

So I did.
Four days later; there was a Date.
A five hour date, the type of date where, unfortunately for a blogger, there was nothing to poke fun at, no-one to ridicule, nothing to sigh about and swear I'll never do that again. A seriously fun date of conversation, food, laughter and obvious mutual attraction.

I am so boring sometimes! I'm sorry, blogfolks.

Let's see how it goes - it is bound to go seriously wrong next time, when I find out about his diaper fetish. In the meantime, I'll be over here for Christmas, trying to not get too excited.
Be well!

2 comments:

fishboy said...

Good for you! You're doing better than I am - I've got as far as looking at profiles...

mc said...

Keep going, you never know.. but you have to blog about it. Don't let me do this alone!!