Bollocks to this - I'm off to Dorset for the weekend.
Cliffs, gusts of wind and cream teas. Be well!!
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
Persons attempting to find a motive will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.
9 comments:
Sounds lovely - was it?
Caught up... It's very, very cool. And wonderful. And deserving. xx B
what B said!
:)
a
Hope you had fun!
Pozdrowienia z prośbą o pomoc.
Sweet lord - how long have you been eating cream teas in Dorset?
great I hope you have fun!!
Hi, all. I have just found a great website for Oakley Sunglasses and Coach Sunglasses . Are you still trouble to find the fit one? It is where someone plays your character. You can
also buy Gucci Sunglasses from classics sunglasses store as well. Good
luck to you all.
Hi y, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog
Post a Comment