It’s ok, I’ll rest when I go back to work next week
1. Yesterday we walked and looked at stuff, mostly. Then it was the Bermuda triangle of Topshop, and I thought I lost Charlie, but she found her way out! Phew. And today I managed half a Spanish lesson and came home for a nap.
2. Bloglanders, I’m still being a granny, and that’s not going to change, you know. Some people love me anyway. I think. Perhaps on making new acquaintances all parties should sign some sort of a contract; mine would include:
· Y needs her sleep, and lots of it, beauty or otherwise. 9 hours is standard, 10 preferable, 12 ideal. Do not interfere, or expect her to engage in anything where active participation is required on less than 7 hours’ sleep. In fact, Y’s motto is ‘All wakefulness is sleep deprivation’, which is a notion abundantly illustrated in the Bible of sleep.
· Do not expect Y to function on an empty stomach. Symptoms of subsequent severe malfunction will include snapping and monosyllabic responses as well as a total lack of interest in anything. Don’t risk it.
· On no account will Y ever do any of the following things willingly: go clubbing; enter a fast food establishment; listen to hip hop; wear a velour tracksuit or white trainers; wear lipstick; kiss anyone wearing lipstick; wait for a night bus in the winter months; watch a football match; gush over how cute babies are; eat pickled beetroot.
· Y is physically lazy. That’s the way it is. Now sign here and love her anyway. She's an ace cuddler, you know, and she can cook.
3. Ok. I need to pack, we’re going to Paris tomorrow, you know.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
6 comments:
Enjoy Paris :-)
I got a dozen red rosses sent to me at work today from the missus, for my birthday yesterday she sent me six hellium filled baloons lol
Have a great time away, long live romance
Y, you sound entirely loveable. and disturbingly like me, hehe.
i'm less-than-useless on an empty stomach and too little sleep.
but i do like beetroot.
enjoy paris...
x
Where's the dotted line ?
Happy Valentine's Day, dear.
A bientot!
You sound perfectly resonable to me, although I do like babies and lipstick but hey!
The Top Shop in Oxford Street is a nightmare, she was lucky to make it out alive.
Lipstick? EwwWWww.
Baby's are very, very cute and precious and wonderful, but only if your blood runs through their veins. Baby's that aren't family are just butt-ugly crying machines who stink and who need to learn to be much less loud.
Post a Comment