Olfactory assault
[honey] [office]
[daffodils] [stationary cupboard]
[oats] [street]
[walnut oil] [boss’ office]
[liquorice] [general staff room]
Today I kept smelling the most unexpected smells in the most unexpected places. It just didn’t make sense. Delusory smelling.
Now I know about hallucinations (more than I would like), and I wonder -can the sense of smell go warped in the same way? Is it yet another symptom of my impending, irresistible descent into dysfunction?
That’s all, people of blogland. I wish snow was still coming down thick and fast and I could sit at the window and stare. Melancholia has stricken yet again.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
7 comments:
No. Don't. Please.
Wish for snow? But.. I'm yearning for a little chaos to disrupt the routine..please?
I see your point, a blanket of snow to hide what's there.
Snow's great.
Vanessa
Wait...melancholia's snuck back in? Why I oughta....
Here have this *hug*
I believe in the power of hug...
Things like that are really disconcerting. Like when you constantly think you're hearing the radio playing all day long, but when you look around there's no radio on. I blame February. There is a reason it's the shortest month: it drives people frickin' nuts.
serenaluchang
www.ennui.motime.com
I did consider the pregnancy option, but had to laugh it off immediately, for obvious reasons.
I wish I were an X man, though.
Post a Comment