Love thy pussy, love thyself
Abi says , If I were going to have any kind of plastic surgery, I ‘d get a porn star pussy.
What’s one of those? Kerry’s bemused.
You know, when everything’s in the right place and everything.
How do you know that yours isn’t?
Because.. I’ve looked?
You have? How?
With a mirror, silly.
More bemused looks.
Me too; I have a hand mirror just for that purpose, I pipe up.
Kerry’s mouth forms a perfect ‘o’.
That’s because you’re straight, Abi says. Straight women don’t look at their pussy.
They don’t? I chirp. I thought every one did. Maybe not. It’s like that scene in The color purple.
Abi nods vigorously.
Kerry hasn’t read The Colour Purple, but she’s seen the film. The mirror scene didn’t make it onto the screen.
Abi offers to have a look at Kerry’s and tell her if she has a porn star pussy or not. Kerry declines.
Now that I think about it, I think I have one those, actually.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
8 comments:
The older I get, the less I like to look. Something disturbing about a middle-aged pussy that I just can't put my finger on....
Oh.... Charlie!
*blushes madly*
(your cheque's in the post.)
Anne - I understand, yet I think it's reasonably low on my list of things to get sad about as far as my own appearance is concerned. Your comment reminded me of paragraph in one of Michel Houellebecq's book, I don't remember which one.
It's a topic that needs a lot of study....
I think right now I'd probably put my finger on any pussy that presented itself, middle-aged or otherwise.
Dang ! Sorry, that was probably deeply inappropriate. I'll leave the floor to you girls in the future...
PS y - your Mum doesn't read this, does she ?
Waterhot- I'll try to get Anne's phone number for you, shall I? ;-)
And no, my mum definitely doesn't read this.. eek.
If I had one, I'd look at it all the time. Literally!
waterhot - I was gonna go there, but, you know. Didn't.
You're welcome to it dear, as long as you buy me dinner first. I AM a lady, after all...
Yea...right... Who am I kidding? At this point I'd do the maid. If she only spoke English....
Anne- what does speaking English have to do with it?....
Post a Comment