Friday, March 19, 2004

Equilibrium
For the past couple months I have been reading two related blogs – two halves of a relationship which until now was long distance; one blog recounted the tribulations of the first half : her planned move from her own country to England, quitting her job, her life, her everything almost; I followed her blog daily with something like baited breath as she was looking for a place to live, selling her furniture, getting used to the idea of moving countries, moving lives.
I also followed her partner’s blog. Sporting events. Car washing. Shoes shopping. Oh yeah, and now that partner has moved closer – they ran into each other in town, and that was weird.
Hmmmm.
I wish them luck. I do.

I know that if/when I move to be close to my girlfriend, the first thing on her mind won’t be shoe shopping. I don’t think so anyway.

No comments: