Friday, November 04, 2005

Non sequitur

I’m a bit aimless tonight, blogfolk.
I have :
given the cat his winter haircut;
tried to mend a pair of torn fishnet tights – and that’s impossible, but I’m cheap this week.
Read a couple of short stories by Neil Gaiman
perused my favourite blogs;
refreshed the opening page of this site to see what cuteness it could come up with each time and laughed, mostly. C’mon, girls, less attitude; smile and make your bum jealous!
Tried to call my Special Lady Friend to check if she was still willing to get on a train and leave London with me tomorrow afternoon – we’re paying a highly important social call to Lady J for her birthday, you see.
Cancelled my TV licence direct debit.

I think I’m a bit bored.
Now it’s properly dark, so in order to alleviate my aimlessness, I might mosey on down to the riverbank and watch the pretty fireworks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cats need haircuts now? What a world...
Neil...aaah....I'd surely marry that man. You know, if he weren't already married. Still, I'm crushin' on him. I should move and become a Gaiman stalker....