Gargantuan, still
From:: Richard K.Juarez <1japheth@abum.com>
> To: ysengrin@lycos.co.uk
> Subject: Horny pills - $2.99/dose
> Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:08:21 +0000
Full erection
Long duration of effects
No prescription asked
Only $2.99/$1.99 per dose (2 doses in each pill):
CIALIS - http://www.lovetablet.com/sv/
VIAGRA - http://www.lovetablet.com/vt/
Delivered in a discreet package
1) Oh, Richard K Juarez. Darling Richard K Juarez, with the beautifully multi ethnic name, virtual embodiment of the cultural melting pot that is modern America, Richard! Thank you for your offer, Richard. Mind you, in those emails it's always 'Elizabeth Alonzo', 'Louise Lu Chang', never the other way round. No Consuelo Rogers-Smithers. Or Juan Jose McLeod. Some kind of social graduation through your first name. If I ever have a son I'll call him Pedro. But I digress, Richard. Do you mind if I call you Richard?
2) Thank you for your offer anyway. If you only knew how much I do not need those, you'd wet yourself. No, but really.
3) when I click the link it says ‘how to become the best guy for her’. Ah; Richard, Dickie baby, I don’t think she’d like that much, you know.
4) Following my latest post, however, I was wondering if you had anything for gargantuan appetites? Cheap cake-burning pills? Might need those soon. Or possibly, pills to stop me from behaving disgracefully in public parks on very hot Sunday afternoons? I know there were shrubs and things and that I don’t think anyone saw just for how long I had my hand down her pants, but still. A disgraceful behaviour at my age. But I digress.
5) and anyway, if anyone saw us, they didn’t say a thing.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
8 comments:
...wish i had the chance...
*grumpy mumbled words of an envious nature*
Yeah, I keep being sent emails from George Langston (bless him) telling how big his rod is now. (Thanks for sharing, George) and it always makes me chuckle when I view the source of the email and the URL is something like: http://yeahwhatever.net/extender/?cheapgeneric
cheapgeneric? Umm, quality product then? :D
You could've always suggested to any onlookers that you were helping her look for her keys
*Splurf*
(Note to self: Don't read greavsie's comments while drinking)
Frogstar: well, what are you doing in Brisbane??
Cyberesque : oh, you know George Langston too!!
Greavsie : I'll save that one for next time....
...cultural melting pot. AHahahAHAHAHahahaha! ...sorry, what was the topic?
Charlie, while I agree that our dicks are indeed, silly, so are yours dear.
I mean, c'mon. Have you looked at either variety lately? They look very much the same: ie, silly.
Post a Comment