People of blogland, now is time for me to read stupid books from the depths of my hammock; eat half a melon for breakfast; sit in the grass til sunset and listen to the cicadas. For I am holidaying in France. All other activities will be minimal. I've even switched off the 'libido' button. Do talk amongst yourselves, etc. Love you all.
PS : It's really quite hot, you know.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
9 comments:
Crap. Another reason to hate summer.
Oh wait. ...take me with you!!!
...and have you see me in the altogether...I think not! ;0)
*mental note to discuss this with Y*
You'll be naked the entire time? OK, now I REALLY want to come.
Elizabeth - thnk you. you say the nicest things.
Anne - of course Jacqui won't be naked the entire time. Sometimes, she'll be wearing a *sarong*. For breakfast. I shall try to document the sarong, too. Do come along. It's that little island by the Turkish coast. Impossible to miss.
I may have to start a blog of my own to counter any vicious rumours started on this one.
Jacqui - If I were you I would not only start a blog but also take photographs whilst on holiday, for proof/evidence/blackmail. (Delete as required.)
B
Rumours? Will there be anything crunchy enough and juicy enough to start rumours?
excellent.
We`ll just have to see. :0)
Post a Comment