There is no emoticon for the way I’m feeling today.
On the way back home from the cinema, I pass:
· a couple dragging a heavy bag and dumping it into the river. Late at night. It probably isn’t really a body, because these things only happen in films. Still, I walk faster, just in case they have a heavy spanner/knife/hammer and a spare bag.
· a dog kennel with a ‘for rent- £180 a week’ sign on it in someone’s front yard. When I go back later to take a photo, the sign’s gone. I guess it was too good a bargain in this area of London, someone’s already grabbed it.
. Maybe I shouldn’t have watched the Office Christmas specials. (In hell, it’s Slough every day.) I think the perspective of another Christmas spent with my mom pretending to ignore Christmas is crushing me already. We’ll pretend to ignore it together and make chit chat about this and that and the subtext will be about everyone we/she has lost and how she’s only got me left and how far I am.
Yuck.
Maybe I just have an iron deficiency. Maybe I’m just hungry. Or dehydrated. Or bored. Can’t always tell.
Another recurring dream, people of blogland: I dream that I do the splits. Clever explanations in the comments section, thank you.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
5 comments:
Between the projectile moggy and such flexibility that would rival Elastigirl from The Incredibles, i
Would be interested in reading some more
You either want to be, or are trying to be more flexible. Alternatively you feel you are being pulled in opposite directions?
Dairy Milk please - ta!Cyberesque
Cyberesque lady: Ok, flexibility over been pulled in different directions. Cos in the dream I don't pull a single muscle or anything.
Hey this is a fun game, I'm going to bore everyone stiff with every single dream I have from now on.
Dairy milk? are you sure?
Actually, in Slough, it’s Slough every day.
I know of that whereof I speak. Seomti####awfmraoinfsnfc
Honest.
vanessa
This summer, driving through some distant satellite town of San francisco called.. Vacaville I believe, I sighed 'there's no way I could live here. There's nothing.' But between Slough and Vacaville I believe I still wouldn't pick Slough.
Post a Comment