All quiet on the front, I think
1. Blogfolks, tonight I broke up with my mobile phone company. Like for any other break up, I had pangs of what-ifs, I was submerged by feelings of guilt and regret. I wonder if the kind man at Orange thought I was actually sobbing; I didn’t explain that the squeals I was uttering were caused by a frantic kitten trying to climb up my leg for attention.
2. The frantic kitten has entered the pre-teenage phase, and I’m so relieved J is coming back from Up North tonight! I have a kitten-induced sleep debt to pay, and I shan’t be able to do that without his cat-entertaining skills. (He reckons that he finds it easier to do what the cat wants right when the cat wants to do it.)
3. I don’t know what else to say, people of blogland. I’ve promptly forgotten about my Resolutions, except for the fibre one. I’m being quietly happy, and a large part of that I owe to my Special lady friend. Are you getting cavities yet? Thank you for stopping by.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
1 comment:
Want to swap the kitten for our naughty 8 months old puppy?
puppy ate a freinds mobile phone last night eeek!
Post a Comment