Monday, January 16, 2006

Tender

Blogfolks, hello. You’re looking well. Today marks the 9th month my Special Lady Friend and myself started this…. this thing we’ve got going, and it’s good. So last night she came over, and distracted me from my Spanish homework (and I was learning how to say ‘ two guys gatecrashed a party, got pissed, started a fight, we had to call the police and the next morning they nursed a hangover in the local jail’.)
Then we had rare steak with wholegrain mustard, peppery green salad, and a bottle of Californian Merlot. I’m still working on getting her to cook naked with just an apron, but I shouldn’t have shared with her my burning oil/nakedness experience of a few months ago.

4 comments:

Ita said...

Congrats on your anniversary with your SLF... I like the allieration of your blog title, but do you still have cookies?

Cadence said...

No naked with burning oil, uh-uh, nope, no-way, it ain't gonna happen. The hoovering however ...

Anonymous said...

I was trying to lean across and nosey at a book someone on a Köln subway train was reading on Wednesday, and it turned out to be an English phrasebook.

All I can say is that whoever thought up those phrases is a maniac. They must laugh themselves to sleep every night thiunking of what they've done to innocent german language learners.

Aside: I need to point out how FUCKING ANOOYING those blogger word verification things are, if you're writing in a country that has a variant keyboard. THIRTY minutes looking for how to spell yjkgilm, thank you, Blogger. You cunts.

mc said...

Musici- absolutely, but I don't want to be loved just for my cookies, you see.

Sortof: right!!!!

Vanessa - I'm sorry. I had to turn it on, because I don't want to hear about low rate mortgages from Philadelphia.