Oh no
#1. No more cheap wine, cheap socks or cheap shampoo. Life is too short for cheap shampoo. Or cheap wine. Or cheap socks.
#2. Paint the bathroom walls. It’s been Violent Blue for far too long. Life is too short for Violent Blue.
#3. Eat more fibre. Fibres. Life is too short for chronic constipation.
#4. Decide of a quota of clichés I can utter per day. Stick to it.
#5. Keep listening to other people even though they’re exceeded their daily quota of clichés. Keep practicing that pa.. pa.. patience thing.
#6. Keep the needles and thread out of Francis’ reach. Francis does not need to floss.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
4 comments:
Cheap shampoo is always a no no. Bit like having a bath with no soap...........pointless
i swear my bf has a cache of cliches always on the tip of tongue. Rather annoying if your not careful, spacing in between reuse is key.
The room I'm moving into is blue.. and so is the carpet. Reminds me of the ymca..
I do admire those who are able to make reasonable resolutions. And sound resolute about them too.
I've only ever managed wishy washy ones - and therefore have never been surprised when I break them within, oh, a day or so...
Happy New-ish Year to you and yours (and those you borrow on a regular basis, should you not be into the whole ownership thing...)
...what is this..."Pat..ience"...you speak of?
Post a Comment