Primavera. It’s not just a pizza.
1. Blogpeople, it’s Spring, isn’t it. This morning the sun was so glorious! I opened the back door for Pancho the kitten to sniff the air and venture a paw outside. Then we retreated in because of the hailstones.
2. Flowers! I don’t have any, because the daffodil bulbs that were lovingly planted were immediately unearthed by foxes and gobbled up. So if you spot a fox with daffodils sprouting out of its ass, do send it to me. We need to have a word.
3. My mother phoned! I can understand 75% of what she says. Her head is bandaged, she’s black and blue, she hasn’t had proper food since Tuesday; but she was about to go out and plant tomatoes.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
2 comments:
I'm obviously missing something. Primavera is also:Priority Management for Vehicle Efficiency Environment and Road Safety on
Arterials. I'm guessing that's not what your title is though ? ;-)
Spring? I don't know that we have such a thing as seasons here anymore. It's supposed to be autumn and the temperature is up at 23-25 degrees celcius!
Weird.
Post a Comment