Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm boring

For many very obvious reasons, I choose not to write about my work on this blog; this week, however, work has been and will be taking me over almost entirely. I spent eleven hours at work today; if I had slept last night I would have dreamt of work. I'm pumped full of vitamins and cold remedies and anything I could get my feeble hands on, in order to be the very picture of efficiency and perfection and vision and discipline and.. and....

Only this week, though. On Friday things will get back to normal. I might then have more trivial matters to blog about. I love you all, even if I don't know you. Oh, and, wish me luck, even if you don't know me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Luck!

Vanessa

mc said...

Thank you Vanessa; it seemed to work: the worst part of the week is done. I'm pleased with it so far.