Thursday, October 14, 2004

So much cynicism in someone so young
Today I was asked what my thoughts were on unconditional love. After I gave my usual irritating chuckle, I replied that I didn't believe it existed; (except in the case of religious nuts, perhaps. But is that still love?)
I have many other things to write about but I'm really boring myself so I won't.


If this was meant for self-promotion.. I would be writing about all the ways I'm repairing, all the steps I'm taking to get better, learn and move on. But I'm not, this is hard and I'm not ashamed to admit that I have been living in a little bubble of hurt and uncertainty. I also know I'll get through it, because it's that or a tall bridge, and not only can we not have two suicides in the family, but I just won't be defeated yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you EVER start pacing near that tall bridge, please speak to me first, okay? Please? I can listen like all hell.

Vanessa
audacity@gmail.com

mc said...

Thank you, V.