Saturday, October 30, 2004

Skincare : no more broken eggcups
I just read this in some magazine :

Surveys and panels
Dermexpert, a leading skin-care company, is looking for women 20-35, any skin type, affected by facial acne Must have 5 to 6 white/red spots. Compensation: 160 euros.


A ha! a guinea pig job where people will pop your pimples for you. How lovely.
What I like about this is that you need to have a certain number of zits.
What happens if you only have 4? Or more than 6?
Also, do they have to be white and red, or just one or the other? Are white ones preferable to red ones?
I guess even if you end up completely disfigured, you come back home with the moral satisfaction of having helped modern science.


Internet, people, friends: I’m pleased to report that the upbeat mood is sticking around. No more tears, no more broken 50p eggcups.
Not that I had eggcups left.


No comments: