1000 mg
I’m trying to figure out why, over the past month and a half, I’ve been having this strange, sudden compulsion for the colour orange. This is an ex-goth writing this, internet. My bedroom at home used to be a extravaganza of black drapes, black walls, and fake cobwebs, complete with plastic spiders. Even these days, my closet doors open on a sea of black garments. Fabric-coordinated.
And now, this craving for orange. Orange, for the sake of Pete!
Should I see some deep symbolism in this?
Or should I assume that I’m developing scurvy and that I need a strong dose of vitamin C?
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
5 comments:
there's no such thing as an ex-goth! orange is better than pink! it's only a matter of time till you crave brown and then... black! it's destiny!
Gregor, you Sad Old Goth, you're so right. There is no such thing as an ex-goth; and anyway the older I get, the less makeup I need. Isn't it great!
Eunay: nah, it's not Halloween; in fact I've postponed the purchase of said orange item of clothing in order to not be mistaken for a trickortreater.
That's me back to square one, and that's scurvy.
OK at the risk of sounding all hippy, orange is a good colour, people normally crave it when they feel balanced in their lives (or so I'm told). Not sure if that helps or not! :)
Maybe there is an air of confidence around you now. Besides, it looks damn sassy with black! ;P
Did someone say 'balance'?
Yay!
I take your point about French bands....I will check them out!
Post a Comment