Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hey, Internet, people of blogland, I’m having blogger’s block. So, obviously, I have questions:

1. Does this make me a real blogger then?
2. Am I about to verify my 2 pence theory that as soon as you post ‘I have nothing to say’, ideas come flooding back?
3. Should I blame yoga? I mean, here I was, all strung out and knotted up, so I stretched and inhaled, pulled and exhaled, put my legs behind my head, and next thing I know, I’m all wobbly and really feeling quite happy. Which leads me to the next question:
4. Does all blogging have to be angst and rigidity-driven?

Internet, you’re right, I shouldn’t worry, really. I have bags of tortured angsty anecdotes for later on. Some other day. I’ll be back.


8 comments:

Lola said...

Don't blame yoga. I certainly hasn't affected me...

PPQ said...

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. No - but it bloody well helps!

;-)

mc said...

Lola- sshh, I'm trying to convince myself that I've got the key to balance and positive thinking, here.

PPQ - Angst sure does help. Maybe I should go stick my hand in a door or something.

And, people, do enable your profiles, m'kay?

PPQ said...

Please...don't...you know, hand in door and all.
Re: profiles - it would take too long to write one..I only came cos you were brbing me with cookies....
;-)

mc said...

Yes, I can be deceiving like that. Promising cookies, and next thing you know you end up here and it's nothing like you epected...maybe I should change it to brussels sprouts?

PPQ said...

No...no...that won't dicsourage me....I like brusell sprouts...

Anonymous said...

Yes, that makes you a proper blogger.

No, angst is not a given. Ilike to run a light hearted fluffy blog with not too much misery myself. :-/

Vanessa

mc said...

Come to the dark side - we have Brussels sprouts.
A fluffy, light hearted blog,low in cholesterol but with chronic although still random bursts of suicidal angst. Welcome all.