Ok, this is it, blogpeople, I’m stuck.
For a few days I even forgot there was a blog with my name on it and that it was my responsibility to add things to it. Real things, not just colourful pictures of soup packets with rude words on them.
Over the past three days I have done 34 hours’ work; all I seem to see is the four walls of my work place and the four walls of my house. I’m claustrophobic, dispirited, giving in to paralysis. Stuck. Maybe I should just go get blind drunk.
Michel Simon dans un musée du sexe ?
5 years ago
9 comments:
*Wonders in with a bottle of red*
Did someone 'get drunk'?
Anytime, PPQ. I have nibbles, come on over.
Excellent!
*opens another bottle*
What shall we talk about then?
;-)
Oh, anything goes, PPQ. Anything not work related, if possible, because of the claustrophobia.
oooh no...no work talk...okay then...*opens anotherbottle of red...okay...my faves of the moment...shoes or shagging...your choice....
;-)
Argh.. shagging - forgot what that's like, even.
But it's got more potential than shoes. And I like shoes.
Shagging whilst wearing shoes?
Knee high boots mebbe?!
ah, stop it, I'm deseprately trying to *not* think of sex at the moment.
Single and all..
yeah, actually, me too...fancy a game of scrabble then?!
;-)
Post a Comment