Sunday, April 17, 2005

An extremely brief date summary

I’m wearing my ‘I share a birthday with Jeffrey Damher’, she said. Your photos don’t do you justice, she said. I recognized you easily, still, shame you’re not wearing the peach frock you promised, she said. I was taught how to dance by a gay born again christian celibate priest, she said. You need your back done, you carry all you tension in your lower back; I know, I’m a massage therapist, and it’s not a line, she said. Well, it is a little bit of a line, she said.
What would you have done?
I had to lean over and kiss her, didn’t I.
I don’t know how I made the last tube home.

I wanted to call this post ' Spring's in my pants', but I am aware of how cheap and vulgar that makes me sound.

Now it’s time to go out and frolic in the sun. Still, Spring is in..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe ... good for you!

PPQ said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Go you.
x

Anonymous said...

I wish Spring was in my pants. More like fall. Good for you, though. :>

mc said...

Elmo - I groom before I leave the house, you know..

Anne - I hear you..

Thank you for the giggles and encouragements, people. Yours truly is rather up with life. It was about time, wasn't it..